To clean an electric operating table, you should follow these steps:
- Cut off the power supply and remove any accessories from the table.
- Clean the outside of Mingtai operating bed with a soft cloth dampened with a weak alkaline detergent containing surfactant and phosphate. Remove any residual blood stains and dirt from the operation.
- Spray disinfectant on the operating bed and wipe it with a dry cloth. Do not use chlorine, chlorine-containing compounds, or mixtures containing ethanol to avoid corrosion of metal surfaces.
- Do not spray or rinse the electric operating table base with detergent or water to prevent short-circuit damage, rust, or internal electrical control system failure.
- Check the remaining amount of hydraulic oil in the oil tank (it should be kept above the oil level line) and observe whether the oil is emulsified due to long-term use. If it is emulsified, replace it immediately (the oil should be changed every 2 years).
- Check whether the power cord, power switch, indicator light, hand controller socket, bed surface fastening bolts, and accessories are in good condition.