In order to give full play to the disinfection effect of Mingtai ultraviolet disinfection machine, the following requirements should be met when used:
1. Ultraviolet disinfection machines of different specifications and models have their effective disinfection space range, and cannot be used beyond the space range, otherwise it will affect the disinfection effect.
2. Pay attention to the airtightness of the room. Doors and windows should be closed during disinfection to maintain good airtightness in the room. Irrelevant persons are strictly prohibited from entering, and the number of indoor personnel should be reduced as much as possible to ensure the disinfection effect.
3. Pay attention to the surface hygiene of indoor objects. The sterilizer is only effective for air, and has no disinfection effect on the surface of the object. If there is a lot of dust on the surface of indoor objects, secondary dust will be generated when the sterilizer is working.
4. Time selection of circulating wind ultraviolet disinfection machine:
4.1 Preventive disinfection: regular disinfection 1~2 times a day, 2 hours each time. It is generally arranged before work in the morning and after get off work in the afternoon.
4.2 Dynamic disinfection: The purpose is to control and reduce the secondary pollution of ambient air during personnel activities.
5. When disinfecting, the air inlet and outlet of the machine must not be covered with objects to protect the good circulation of air as much as possible.